If you are cited for violating a railroad-highway grade crossing in California and you do not successfully contest, protest, or appeal the violation, then you will lose your CDL for:
- At least 60 days for your first violation
- At least 120 days for your second violation within a 3-year period
- At least 1 year for your third violation within a 3-year period
Attorney for Railroad Crossing Violations in San Francisco, CA
The attorneys in San Francisco, CA, at Ticket Crushers represent commercial drivers with traffic tickets or criminal traffic citations. We also represent commercial drivers cited for violating a railroad-highway grade crossing in California and in other types of enforcement actions impacting a commercial driver’s license (CDL).
Call 1 (866) 842-5384 to discuss your citation or enforcement action pending in the greater San Francisco bay area.
Types of Railroad-Highway Grade Violations in California
Violations of the railroad-highway grade crossing include federal, state, or local law or regulation pertaining to one of the following six (6) offenses at a railroad-highway grade crossing for:
- All drivers, failing to negotiate a crossing because of insufficient undercarriage clearance.
- All drivers, failing to obey a traffic control device or the directions of an enforcement official at the crossing.
- Drivers who are always required to stop, failing to stop before driving onto the crossing.
- Drivers who are not required to always stop, failing to stop before reaching the crossing if the tracks are not clear.
- Drivers who are not required to always stop, failing to slow down and check that the tracks are clear of an approaching train.
- All drivers, failing to have sufficient space to drive completely through the crossing without stopping.
If you were charged with a railroad crossing violation in San Francisco, CA, then contact an experienced attorney who helps driver’s cited for a commercial motor vehicle enforcement action or any offense that might impact their commercial driver’s license (CDL). Find out more about speeding tickets for commercial drivers in San Francisco, CA, and other types of traffic violations.
Let us put our experienced to work for you. Call 1 (866) 842-5384 today.