Just received a traffic ticket in San Mateo, CA?
The city of San Mateo in San Mateo County is one of the largest suburbs of the San Francisco Bay Area. With a population of a little less than 104,000, San Mateo beneficiates from a Mediterranean climate all year long. Furthermore, the San Mateo has more than 15 parks throughout the city, which make it a family-oriented community.
San Mateo has a rich and exciting history. Its first inhabitants were Native Americans, and in 1789, Spanish missionaries discovered the town and decided to settle down. At this time, the city began to thrive thanks to the introduction of railroads. Three hundred years later, San Mateo is in the high-tech enclave of Silicon Valley and has a very diverse economy based on the technology, financial services, government, and healthcare industries.
San Mateo is a city that possesses the highest quality of life on the San Francisco Peninsula. The city is aware that its financial strength relies on a strong partnership between its residents and its business community, and that is why the City Council makes sure to provide the best road and transportation infrastructures among others. However, the increasing number of drivers in the streets logically led to an increase of traffic violations and thus traffic tickets in the last few years.
What are my options if I receive a ticket in San Mateo?
The San Mateo Police Department is in charge of enforcing traffic laws and ensuring the safe flow of pedestrians, bicycles, and vehicles in the city. The Unit focuses mainly on two kinds of moving infractions:
- Speeding violations: speeding is the primary factor in injury crashes in San Mateo. The SMPD uses state-of-art laser equipment and radar guns to control and slow down the motoring public.
- Red light infractions: the SMPD introduced the automated photo enforcement program in 2005 targeting intersections with the highest accident rates.
In San Mateo, the San Mateo County Superior Court Traffic Division regulate traffic tickets and violations. The San Mateo court also provides answers to the most common questions you could have about your traffic ticket.
Do I need a traffic ticket lawyer?
If you or one of your relatives has a traffic violation, Ticket Crushers can help you get back on the road. With more than 40 years of experience in defense of traffic infractions in San Mateo and thousands of dismissed tickets, our traffic ticket attorneys will provide you the most aggressive and the best possible protection to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Our attorneys can help you with the following traffic infractions:
- Speeding Tickets
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Running Red Light Tickets
- Red Light Camera Tickets
- Illegal Lane Change
- Stop Sign Violations
- Failure to Yield to a Pedestrian in a Crosswalk Violations
- Illegal U-Turn Tickets
- Seat Belt Violations
- Driving without insurance
- Driving the Wrong Way on a Divided Highway
- Driving without Insurance
- Unsafe Lane Change
- Following too Closely or Tailgating
- Illegal Right Turn
- Illegal Left Turn
- Reckless Driving
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Driving with a Revoked License
- Failing to Provide License
- Registration and Insurance at an Accident
- Leaving the Scene of a Crash
- Felony Hit and Run
- Racing on a Public Highway
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Save yourself some money, time and frustration: call Ticket Crushers attorneys and fight for your legal rights. We will crush that ticket together!
Call us today to fight your traffic ticket!
Our experienced traffic ticket lawyers can help you to get your fine dismissed or to get the charges reduced to a less severe offense. Do not wait anymore and contact us today for a free consultation!
Ticket Crushers Law
Tel: (866) 842-5384
951 Mariners Island Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94404