Job Title: Associate Attorney
Starting Salary: 90k – 120k commensurate with experience and location.
Do you believe that clients should have access to top-notch advocacy at an affordable price? Are you the kind of person willing to go above and beyond to fulfill your duties to a client? Are you a positive person, even when Mercury is in Retrograde? Are you a self-starter that is also collaborative? Do you want to innovate the practice of law through the use of technology and achieve positive outcomes for clients? If you answered YES to these questions, then you would fit right in with the Ticket Crushers team. The associate attorney position is perfect for a newer lawyer looking for their first foray into the courtroom, or an existing criminal defense attorney that needs a fresh escape from the trappings of being a solo practitioner. Our ideal associate goes to bat for each and every client, and is willing to pursue all remedies to achieve the best results and outcomes. This is not an appearance attorney position. A Ticket Crushers associate is passionate about signing up new business and building referral networks to increase visibility. The successful candidate will establish a strong reputation as an honest advocate of the law and of change in the courtroom and contribute to the growth of the firm. We have a five year goal to become California’s top auto-related criminal defense firm, and we want to build a team that helps us accomplish our goal.
- Handle all levels of auto related infractions and crimes and some general crimes
- Attend all forms of criminal/infraction hearings both in court, and with the DMV
- Work with a dedicated legal assistant to complete administrative tasks, ensure the calendar is up to date and conflict free, and to facilitate client communications
- Conduct consultations with potential clients
- Generate new business
- Collaborate with the team of lawyers to change courtroom culture through effective advocacy
- Communicate with senior attorneys to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- Legal research and writing including motions and pleadings
- California Bar License in good standing
- At least 1 year of relevant criminal law experience (i.e., Certified PD and DA internships)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Bilingual English/Spanish in all communication modalities is a plus, but not required
Are you interested in being part of the team?
If so, call 415-275-1505
About Ticket Crushers
Founded in April, 2015 in an old San Francisco vacuum store, Ticket Crushers has evolved from its humble roots into a modern, dynamic virtual law firm with an emphasis on excellent client experience and affordable top-notch advocacy. We are everyday lawyers for everyday people facing everyday problems. At our core, we are committed to being honest and transparent with each other and our clients. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible legal experience for our clients to ensure we are at the forefront of revolutionizing courtroom culture, and increasing access to the legal field through the use of technology. Ticket Crushers has experienced significant growth to become one of Northern California’s top Traffic and DUI Law Firms. The Ticket Crushers team is focused on expanding into the state of California as it relates to Traffic and DUI defense, with the goal of having an expanded role in other states. We are looking for the right candidates to join our team to achieve all of our goals.
- 401k with company matching
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 3 Sick Days
- Annual team gathering
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Activities
- Work Remotely from anywhere in the United States
- Continuing Education & Training
- Quarterly Ticket Crushers Swag
- Community Outreach